Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lots to be Happy for this week on my List.



Photobucket
I have A LOT to be happy for this past week.  First of All is my New Blog Design!!!  I love it!!!!!!  Thank you so much Samantha's Day. You did an awesome job!  It was like having Christmas all over again.

And I have joined up with a new Blog Swap thanks to Happiness is a journey for Janna. I received my confirmation email today - this is going to be sooo much fun.  I love swaps!

springswap

I actually have two giveaways going on at the same time!  That is so exciting for me as I am newer to the giveaways and I am have having a ball.  If you haven't already entered here they are again
Ricky & Lucy's Italian Seasoning  and Purex Softener

Plus, I just found out my parents are coming out to spend Easter with us!  Now the count down to Easter, How many more days???

What's on your Happy List?  Link up today.

3 comments:

  1. Easter is SO late this year! I'm so glad you get to have your parents come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swaps! I'm doing one on another blog.

    Cute new blog design!!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating in Janna and Liz's swap too! I'm so excited for it, I've already beens hopping for it! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.