Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy List -- Happy! Happy! Happy!!!!

Well I have quite the Happy List this week!!!
So hear I go.....

1) Thank you so much Evelyn .  My 12 days of Christmas Swap package arrived yesterday!  I so can't wait for tomorrow and start opening a present each day.  Thanks again Evelyn and Sami for letting me in on my 1st ever Swap - If you can't tell I feel like a little kid again...and it awesome.




2)  I received a Super Exciting Email from the Coffeemate Brew Crew ...Which I am a proud member - as I posted about awhile back about applying for the Coffee-mate Fan Appreciation Trip to L.A. - I am one of the 10 who have been selected!!!!  Wow! Wow! Wow!  What an honor.  I have never been to CA let a long a large city like L.A.  Now if they will just let my darling hubby go along - I will be making the big exciting trip toward the end of Jan.  What a way to ring in the new year!!!  So say a prayer or two for me that they let him come along  - so I will make the trip! :)  My current favorite flavor of Coffee-mate is the Gingerbread Latte - it is sooooo good.  What is your seaonal favorite? 


a. Sugar and Spice

b. Eggnog Latte

c. Gingerbread Latte

d. Pumpkin Spice

e. Peppermint Mocha

f. Caramel Apple

 



3) I also woke up to another great email today.  I won my 1st blog contest - thanks to middayescapades . I won an awesome - 12 piece box Rosa's Gourmet Fudge.  Can't wait for it to arrive and try it out.



4) And my Christmas baking is still going well.  Just finished more peanut brittle today and hard anise candy - so my house smells like Christmas.  Now I just have to get busy decorating the tree.



The Anise candy before I broke it into pieces.

What is on your Happy List this week? - please link below and share.
MyHappyListButton

2 comments:

  1. You do have a lot to be happy for! Congrats on all of the above and thanks for including my blog. Good luck on winning many more blog giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.