Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Preview 2010

I just love http://www.shutterfly.com/.  They have the best selection in photo cards anywhere.  This is my third year in a row using their services.  And I would like to say I have never been disappointed.  It is so easy to create your holiday cards and the price is right.  I also ordered a cute magnet for our fridge and a cute mouse pad - I was able to add these items to get my order to $25.00, so I received free shipping.  I actually got more for my money and free shipping to boot.

Here is the photo card I made this year for the holidays.  What do you think?  I love it and I was able to include our two fur friends also.

Merry Christmas Everyone! 


Family Story Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.