Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fiber Gummies Winner Again!!!

I can't hardly believe my luck with Fiber Gummies and Facebook.  I was chose again (3rd time winning) to be a winner of one of their frequent Facebook contests.  This is what was posted that I entered back in early Sept. 

"‎52% of our moms say their kids aren't eating enough fruits, vegetables or fiber-rich foods. Respond to THIS POST and tell us what you do to get your kids to eat more fiber-rich foods. Five responses, randomly picked 9/16 at noon ET, will get Liz Weiss' The Moms' Guide to Meal Makeovers and a bottle of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies!"

I posted the following idea -"I love adding veggies to my homemade pasta sauce - I puree them so the boys don't even know they are in there."

The Guide I received is wonderful and has a lot of excellent ideas and recipes.













Fiber Gummies continue to be a daily staple of  my young boys routine.  It helps keep their little bodies regular - and they love the taste of them.  This is one of the best products out on the market to help promote regularity.  Fiber Gummies are the best!  They care about our families.  Please check them out on Facebook or on their website http://www.pedia-lax.com/Fiber-Gummies.php .  You can print money saving coupons directly from the site and enter to win Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies "Keep Kids Moving" Sweepstakes! http://www.pedia-lax.com/Promotion-Signup-moving.php

Thank you Fiber Gummies - I can't imagine my family without you.

3 comments:

  1. You have great insight on this topic. Thank you for making this so clear and understandable. CBD Gummies Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. OXO Packaging is a prominent manufacturer of Custom CBD Gummies Boxes in USA. It specializes in providing CBD Gummies in different shapes, sizes and colors. The Custom CBD Gummies are available for free shipping across the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom CBD Gummies Boxes is the world's first and largest packaging manufacturer for OXO Packaging offers Custom CBD Gummies Boxes with free shipping across the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.