Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You Betty Crocker

Can you believe my luck?  I was one of the 100 twitter followers of Betty Crocker to win a great prize pack.  All it required was being a twitter follower and when they reached 9,000 followers they did a random drawing.  And with a SMILE I was selected!!!  Check out what they sent me :)
A great re-useable shopping bag, 6 cake mixes, 3 muffin mixes, 3 cans of frosting and a great spoon.
They are doing another giveaway for twitter followers when they reach 11,000 followers - and they are only need approx. 450 more followers - so maybe you can be a winner next time - just follow @BettyCrocker on twitter to have a chance.
Here is what a made today with the Yellow Betty Crocker Cake Mix

I found this great receipe on Allrecipies.com it is a Pineapple Upside Down cake.  It was so easy to make with the Betty Crocker yellow cake mix.  I didn't have rings of pineapple so I used chunks and it turned out wonderful.  I love it with a bit of Cool Whip on the side.  Here is a link to the recipie.  http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pineapple-Upside-Down-Cake-V/Detail.aspx .  I love Allrecipies.com  - I can always find something new to make and try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.